Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight

Jim and I went to see The Dark Knight today. It was awesome! Definitely not a movie for children. Heath Ledger played the Joker very well. He was so evil! I wonder if playing this part lead to his death? It makes one wonder. Unlike some people who where in the theater to see the Joker, I was there to see Batman. The movie made me think about how evil the world is becoming and how sometimes evil is glorified. The movie also was about making the right choices and doing the right things even when they are not easy. But mostly I thought about my Batman , Jim. We have an inside joke that Jim is Batman. I think he is alot like that. He puts his life on the line every time he goes to work so that our city is safe for all of us. Some of the things he sees and has to do is very hard but he does it anyway. He is my hero!

0 comments: