Sunday, August 3, 2008

Elliisms (pronounced Ellie isms)


So I am compiling a list of sayings that Ellie has said. If you have been around her for any amount of time you know that she has this uncanny ability to say the funniest things! She is always crackin us up. Some things she says just make you wonder what is going on in that mind of hers! I would love to write a children's book about her silly sayings(not the bad words of course!) If you have experienced any of Ellie's Elliisms please leave a comment and let me know. I will add it to the list.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did'nt she tell you that you smelled like poop once... but it turned out it was her that had just farted.

Unknown said...

She told me not to buy her toys for her birthday, because she would only play with them a couple of times, and then she wouldn't play with them any more.

Mie said...

I'm soooooooooooo hungry!

Mie said...

Don't tell Neil that Cheyenne's tail is fake. It's real. Okay.

Mie said...

Don't tell Neil that Cheyenne's tail is fake. It's real. Okay.